Account Executive (London)
Ultimately, it's your responsibility to make sure the client is serviced impeccably, we’re as profitable as possible and that projects are delivered on time, and on budget.
Like everyone at The Writer, you’ll:
- contribute to a happy team
- have ideas that make us better
- care about quality
- be interested in language
- be commercially savvy
Who are you?
Like all of us at The Writer, you’re eager to help some of the biggest brands in the world like HSBC, Unilever and O2 communicate more effectively, and change the corporate world for the better.
You’re a great listener. You can figure out what’s important to people by listening to them. And you ask questions to get clarity when you need to.
You’re confident. You’re at ease with speaking with someone you’ve never spoken with before about what we do.
You’re inquisitive. You can spot where the opportunities are and who we need to know to get to them.
You’re driven by results. You’re used to working towards financial targets.
You’re super-organised. You can manage your own time and understand the importance of prioritising your work. You’re experienced in (and excited about) CRM systems like Salesforce to record and share information.
You’re a team-player. You put your hand up to help when your colleagues need support.
What you'll be doing?
- Get under the skin of our clients’ businesses, understanding what they do and working out ways The Writer can help them meet their objectives and targets
- You will take briefs from your clients, identifying what they want/need and cost all jobs accurately to make sure they run profitably
- Keep on top of your numbers and make sure that your pipelines are as accurate as possible
- Prepare account plans for our VIP accounts, and see them through to help us grow our revenue year on year
- Keep our internal teams up to date with what’s going on with clients
- You will undertake thorough and thought-through handovers to our project management and creative teams when opportunities become projects
- Ensure all your opportunities and contacts are up to date on Salesforce, using the platform to help grow your accounts
- Support the team on their accounts, in a variety of ways
You’ll report to our business development director.
Sound like you?
If so, apply here. You’ll need to send us three things: your CV, a one-liner telling us where you saw this ad, and 300 words explaining why you’re the right person for us. (NOTE: For each document you're attaching, you'll need to hit the 'upload' button before finishing your application).