Project director (UK)
As project director, it’ll be your responsibility to make sure all the delivery is running smoothly in the team and that we’re giving our clients best in class service, as well as managing your own projects seamlessly. That means you’re the person who makes sure we are communicating with our clients in a consistent way, running the most effective and efficient systems, planning and scoping projects successfully and that we’re nailing all of our processes around products and services.
You manage the team
You’ll allocate and manage the team’s workload, ensuring we deliver projects that are priced accurately, and run profitably and smoothly.
You manage successful projects
You’ll lead by example, making sure we always deliver outstanding work. And that all of our projects are delivered on time and on budget.
You run a tight ship
You’ll make sure the team is working effectively with creative and account management. You’ll constantly evaluate our internal project management processes and look for ways we can improve efficiency.
You delight clients
You’ll build relationships, regularly catching up with key clients. You’ll understand our products and services, and be confident talking about them with the team and with our clients.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll manage the team day-to-day, making sure we are delivering a second-to-none service to our clients, whilst encouraging a working culture of mutual support and collaboration. You’ll be a problem solver, evaluating the effectiveness of our project management processes and taking steps to improve them. You’ll ensure the team make consistent use of our project management software.
- You’ll manage and develop our project managers and the traffic manager, carrying out regular appraisals of team members at which clear goals are set and measured, assessing any training needs.
- You’ll make sure all of our projects run like clockwork, delivering them on time and on budget, and exceeding client expectations whenever possible. You’ll help the team to anticipate where problems might crop up and get ahead of the game in fixing them.
- You’ll also manage some of the more complicated, bigger projects, leading by example. You’ll take briefs from the client, create accurate timing plans, write profitable scopes of work and resource the work effectively.
- You’ll work hard to keep your clients happy, making sure the team share contact reports after all calls and meetings and you’ll keep an eye on client feedback to make sure we’re delivering the best service possible.
- You’ll make sure the project management team is working closely with our account management team to make sure the service we deliver is seamless. And you’ll make sure they’re always keeping account management up to date.
- You’ll make sure the team is staying on top of their admin, tracking revenue accurately and billing on time.
Think you fit the bill?
If you think you tick all those boxes, apply on our site, upload your CV and 300 words explaining why you’re perfect for the job.
We'll work our way through your application as quickly as possible, but it might take a couple of days to get back to you with an update. (So please bear with us.)